Sunday 27 January 2013

Welcome!

Hello everyone! 

I'm going to kick things off by introducing myself to you all. My name is Carys, i'm 19, and a complete novice when it comes to hair, make-up and fashion. My aim is to use this blog to improve my personal style, bring honest reviews about hair/make-up products from all price ranges, and to finally contribute to the blogging world which I love so much! 

I'm a student at Cardiff University, so have to combine my love of fashion with practicality for labs and lectures, and with my restricting budget. 

Leave a comment and say hello!

Carys x

One of the only outfit photos I have on my computer, from last summer! 
Denim Jacket - New Look // Daisy Top - New Look // Mint Jeans - Miss Selfridge // Shoes - Dorothy Perkins // Bag - Ted Baker


No comments:

Post a Comment